Monday, July 11, 2011

For Our Children [VHS]

For Our Children [VHS] Review



Walt Disney Home Video - Songs Include : 1. Paula Abdul - Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah / 2. Kris Kross - Krossed-Out Nursery Rhyme / 3. Celine Dion And Maurice Davis - Beauty And The Beast / 4. Shanice - Mockingbird / 5. Michael Bolton - You Are My Sunshine / 6. Mat Plendl - My Hoopla Hoop / 7. Woody Harrelson - I Told The Sun I Was Glad / 8. Melissa Etheridge - The Green Grass Grew All Around / Salt-N-Pepa - This Old Man / 10. Randy Newman - I've Been Working On The Railroad / 11. Sheila E. - Mary Had A Little Lamb / 12. Craig And Company - Haircut / 13. Bobby McFerrin - The Wizard Of Oz / 14. Geraldo - Loopt-De-Loo / 15. Peter Alsop - I Am A Pizza / 16. Party - Nursery Rhyme Medley / 17. Patti LaBelle - What A Wonderful World


No comments:

Post a Comment