Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Cedarmont Kids Sing-Along-Songs: Sunday School Songs

Cedarmont Kids Sing-Along-Songs: Sunday School Songs Review



English & Spanish Versions!

Give your kids the gift of song! Jam-packed with best-loved, classic children's songs, this live-action collection offers hours of wholesome, interactive fun. Your children will sing and dance along with these all-time favorites - performed by the famous Cedarmont Kids - over and over again. They'll love Sing-Along-Songs! and so will you!

15 Back-to-Back Music Videos for Kids!
Alive, Alive - There Were Twelve Disciples - He's Got The Whole World In His Hands - Do Lord - I Am A C-H-R-I-S-T-I-A-N - Standin' In The Need Of Prayer - Jesus Loves The Little Children - Whisper A Prayer - Old Time Religion - Go Tell It On The Mountain - I've Got Peace Like A River - Jacob's Ladder - Michael, Row The Boat Ashore - Oh, Now I Love Jesus - I Have The Joy (Down In My Heart)

DVD Bonus Features:
English or Spanish language options available, in stereo, with subtitled sing-along lyrics!
Split track audio lets you sing along with Cedarmont Kids or by yourself with the music
Plus, cast and production notes - 30 minutes


No comments:

Post a Comment